Its simple. Just follow the instructions from the email. Please don’t try to add or create an account on the app. This is why you received the email. This is for the parents, not the players. This is the Boosters way of communicating with you.
Hi “Your Name”
You have been added as a member to the Heritage Football Booster Club Team App.
To receive updates of our latest news and events and to access all of the app’s great features, please follow these simple steps:
1. Download Team App from the App Store or Google Play to your mobile device – it’s free!
2. Sign-up for a Team App account using the e-mail in which you received this invitation.
3. Log-in and search for Heritage Football Booster Club (existing Team App users can delete Heritage Football Booster Club if you don’t wish to be a member).
There is also a dynamically updating website version of our app: https://heritagefootballboosterclub.teamapp.com
Note: You have been invited to this app by an admin of this team and if you don’t download the app you will receive limited content via e-mail. To unsubscribe click here.]
We hope you enjoy your Team App experience!
If you are looking for something to wear to the games or simply lounge in at home, we have some great Heritage Football gear. PLEASE VISIT OUR MERCH PAGE to check out all the items we have!
We don’t have a fancy online store, but you can let us know what you would like to purchase, pay with Venmo and we will deliver your items to you!
Let the competition begin…..The player who sells the most raffle tickets by July 16th will receive a new PS4 or like reward for their effort. Last years winner sold 65!!!
Ask Coach Knoblock for more tickets once your required 20 are sold.
July 15 $150 Volunteer Deposit Due
July 16 $400 Raffle Ticket Due
July 22 Talon Club Deadline
July 31 Program Ads / Senior Ads / TopGolf Sponsorships Due
August 14 $600 Eagle Card Due
Aug 16 Top Golf Event
Sunday, December 15, 2019
9:30 am – 12 pm
Denver Athletic Club
1325 Glenarm Pl
Denver, CO 80204
As a board, we are so grateful for your support of the program throughout the season. Everyone involved in volunteering was tremendous; we thank you. We understand the sacrifices you have made and applaud your commitment to your player and the team.
This year’s banquet will take place on Sunday, December 15th for brunch in the Grand Ballroom of the Denver Athletic Club Downtown Denver. We will begin by enjoying a delicious meal. Coaches will then recognize the players, letter winners and post-season awards. This is a wonderful time as players and coaches reflect on their season and allow us all to celebrate accolades for your student-athlete and Heritage football team.
- Make sure that you are on the Heritage Football TeamSnap App in order to receive important parent information and updates. (Link in the sidebar menu)
- Familiarize yourself with the Heritage Football website and the Booster tab.
- Register and pay for summer training and conditioning camp to Coach Knoblock.- $160 ASAP– forms will be available thru email, online, or handouts at meeting.
- Required equipment by contact camp: Cleats, 5 or 7 Padded Girdle, Mouthpiece. (7-pad preferred)
- Make sure your player is signed up for Hudl to receive player communications from the coaches and watch game film.
- Turn in physicals, if needed, to athletic offices before they expire. All physicals must be current before your player can participate in the fall season. Please check when your player has their last physical and make sure it is up to date within the 12 month period.
- Register your player to play football with Heritage Athletic Office before August 12th
- Total Booster Fees due are $760, but we encourage you to continue to fundraise above this amount and take advantage of all the fundraising events to help the program meet all of our financial obligations.
- Understand the fundraising incentives program that the boosters have in place. All monies raised go to help the players individually and the team as a whole.
Thanks for joining us in this journey!
Providing our players and coaches with all they need takes a team effort.
The HHS Football Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit fundraising organization that exists to support and enrich the high school football experience for our kids while they play for Heritage High School. Parents, alumni, and the community contribute to the success of the Booster Club, donate, and volunteer. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton